Yangshita No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal and Electricity Group Yangshi Tower Coal Co., Ltd. is affiliated to Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal and Electricity Group. The company has two coal mines, namely Yangshita No.1 Mine and Yangshita No.2 Mine. The mine field covers an area of 26 square kilometers. It was built in 2006, completed and put into production in 2008.The Yangshita No.1 coal mine’s announced production capacity in 2021 is 1.5 million tons per year.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal and Electricity Group Yangshita Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner:Beijing Huayuan Jiaxin Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates:39.272821,110.654701(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type:bituminous,Thermal
- Mine Size: 14.47km2 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008
- Total Investment: