Yangta Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hejiapo, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
The Yangta Coal Mine is operated and owned by Inner Mongolia Juxiang Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. The mine is an integrated mine. It was built in September 1997. It has undergone a technological transformation since 2007 and was completed and put into operation in September 2010. The designed scale of the mine is 1.2 million tons per year, and the designed service life is about 38 years. 
The mine’s announced production capacity in 2021 is 2.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Juxiang Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Juxiang Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hejiapo, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates:39.444701,110.641123(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 63.27Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous,Thermal
- Mine Size: 34.0304km2
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古聚祥煤业集团有限公司阳塔煤矿"，企查查，Accessed August 2021
- "内蒙古聚祥煤业集团有限公司阳塔煤矿危险废物暂存库建设项目竣工环境保护验收监测报告表" page 33，内蒙古鑫诚环保科技有限公司, April 2021
- "内蒙古聚祥煤业集团有限公司阳塔煤矿", 内蒙古聚祥煤业集团有限公司网站，Accessed August 2021
- "内蒙古对2021年一季度建设生产煤矿生产能力等信息的公告"，内蒙古自治区能源局，May 17, 2021