Yanjiahe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yanjiahe Coal Mine is operated by Xunyi County Zhongda Yanjiahe Coal Mine Co., Ltd. The predecessor of Yanjiahe Coal Mine was a 450,000-tonne mine prepared in 1991 by Yanjiahe Coal Mine in Xunyi County. Construction of the mine was suspended in 1998 and continued in 2002.In 2018, the approved production capacity was 2.4 million tons/year.
- Operator: Xunyi County Zhongda Yanjiahe Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Xunyi County Zhongda Yanjiahe Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhengjia Town, Xunyi County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.092004, 108.185673
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 72.479 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 13.88 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 23.0195 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2002