Yankan Chengzhuang Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Chengzhuang Village，Hedi Town, Jiao District, Yangquan City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Yankan Chengzhuang Coal Mine is operated by Yangquan Yankan Coal Co., Ltd..
- Operator: Yangquan Yankan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chengzhuang Village，Hedi Town, Jiao District, Yangquan City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.989447, 113.439843(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 118.78Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 60.29Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Thermal
- Mine Size: 8.922k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: