Yankuang Group Methanol power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yankuang Group Methanol power station (兖州煤业甲醇厂自备电厂) is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
- Sponsor: Yankuang Group Yulin Energy & Chemical Co
- Parent company: Yankuang Group
- Location: Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.2770, 109.7203 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 50 MW (start-up in 2008)
Articles and Resources