Yanzhou Mine Jisan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yanzhou Mine Jisan power station (兖矿集团济三电力发电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Yanzhou District, Jining, Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Yanzhou District, Jining, Shandong Province, China.
The Yanzhou Mine Jisan power station began construction in January 2005 and is a key project of Shandong Province's "Tenth Five-Year Plan" power development plan. Commissioned in 2006, with two 135 MW units, the power plant supplies the Yankuang Group's coal, electricity and aluminum facilities. The total investment of the project was is 1.079 billion RMB. The Jisan power station uses a coal slime-fired circulating fluidized bed boiler, which uses coal slurry and mixed coal produced in the coal preparation plant of Jisan Coal Mine as fuel. The amount of coal slime can consist of up to 65% of the total fuel, which makes it the largest circulating fluidized coal boiler in the country.
Units 1 and 2 were connected to the grid on July 27 and August 30, 2005, respectively. In 2016, the power plant was approved by the Shandong Provincial Economic and Information Commission to switch from being a self-provided generating unit to a public generating unit.
In 2020, the Yanzhou Coal Industry group announced that it intended to acquire the relevant assets of the Yankuang Group with approximately 18.355 billion RMB. These assets include the Jisan mine.
In 2017, an investment of 80.51 million RMB was used to retrofit the two units with ultra-low emission improvements including a "back-furnace dry desulfurization and dust removal integration + COA" technology, which lowered SOx and NOx emissions.
- Sponsor: Jisan Power Co
- Parent company: Yankuang Group
- Location: Yanzhou District, Jining, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.2683, 116.6598 (exact)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source: Jisan Coal Mine
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 270 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2006)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 135 MW (start-up in 2006)
Articles and Resources
- "济宁市太白湖新区管理委员会 应急预案 山东兖矿济三电力有限公司突发环境事件应急预案". bhdjq.jining.gov.cn. July 1, 2019. Retrieved 2021-06-02.
- "济三电力公司：用责任汇聚诚信的力量 - 产经 - 济宁 - 济宁新闻网". www.jnnews.tv. 2020-04-22. Retrieved 2021-06-02.
- "山东兖矿济三电力2#锅炉格栅防磨施工-武汉永平科技有限公司". Wuhan Yongping Technology (in 中文). 2021-04-15. Retrieved 2021-06-02.
- "兖矿集团济三电力公司全力推进自备电厂转公用电厂各项工作 - 山东能源 - 煤炭人". coalren.org. 2016-10-28. Retrieved 2021-06-02.
- Xi, Jinghua (October 1, 2020). "拿出现金183亿，兖州煤业要整合煤化工业务|界面新闻". Jiemian (in 中文). Retrieved 2021-06-02.