Yanzhou Yangcun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yanzhou Yangcun Coal Mine belongs to Yanzhou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Construction started in 1981, and production was put into operation in 1988, with a 1.15 million tons/year designed production scale.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.15 million tons/year.
- Operator: Yanzhou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Yangcun Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangyin Town, High-tech Zone, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.469502, 116.802304
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.15 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 8142.92 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 10.2933 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, fat coal （Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 27.4583 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1988