Yaogou Poverty Alleviation Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yangdian Community, Yangta Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Yidong Coal Group Yaogou Poverty Alleviation Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Yidong Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yangdian Community, Yangta Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.927570, 111.343965(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 145.77Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 41.21Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size:5.46k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005