Yaojie No.3 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The No.3 Coal Mine is operated by Lanzhou Yaojie Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd., which was put into operation in 1960 and is a provincial state-owned enterprise. After several expansions and technological transformations, the designed production capacity reached 1.8 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
At 1:48 on March 24, 2016, a roofing accident occurred in the No.3 Coal Mine. 2 people were killed and 4 people were injured.At 0:57 on July 10, 2019, an electrical and mechanical accident occurred in the No.3 Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Lanzhou Yaojie Coal Power Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Gansu Energy Chemical Investment Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location:Yaojie, Honggu District, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.432793, 102.880291
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 39.16 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 19.16 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 3.4857 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:'1960
Articles and resources
- 窑街煤电集团有限公司三矿运输技术改造工程环境影响报告书, 道客巴巴, April 2019
- 2021年窑街煤电集团有限公司三矿招聘公告, 新浪网, February 4, 2021
- 甘肃省煤矿生产能力统计表(As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed April 2021
- 窑街煤电集团有限公司三矿“3·24”顶板事故调查报告, 煤矿安全网, Accessed April 2021
- 窑街煤电集团有限公司三矿“7·10”伤亡事故调查报告, 甘肃省煤矿安全监察局, September 3, 2019
- 窑街煤电集团有限公司, 企查查, Accessed April 2021
- 窑街煤电集团有限公司2014年度第一期短期融资券募集说明书, 道客巴巴, July 2014