Yaoqu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yaoqu Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu City Yaoqu Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. The integration project started in November 2011 and ended at the end of 2013, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.0 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu City Yaoqu Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu City Yaoqu Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dabaibao Village, Xiejiabao Township, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.757742, 110.424272
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 35.4583 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 15.0983 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 20.3555 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2013
Articles and resources
- 神木市瑶渠煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 企业简介, 神木市瑶渠煤业有限公司, Accessed July 2021
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021
- 关于《千阳海螺水泥有限责任公司雪山灰岩矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案》等二十五个方案审查结果的公示, 陕西省自然资源厅, December 19, 2019
- 神府矿区煤的煤质特性与利用, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021