Yaozhai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yaozhai Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and integration project officially started in July 2011. Yaozhai Coal Mine officially became a production mine on May 16, 2016. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At about 16:00 on May 14, 2015, a safety accident occurred at Yaozhai Coal Mine, killing three miners. 
- Operator: Shanxi Shanyin Baoshan Yaozhai Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Shanyin Baoshan Yaozhai Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yaozhai Village, Maying Township, Shanyin County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.698632, 112.696883
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 124.04 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: Unknown
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 6.688 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2002
Articles and resources
- 山西山阴宝山腰寨煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西山阴宝山腰寨煤业有限公司矿井基本情况汇报, 山西山阴宝山腰寨煤业有限公司, January 17, 2013
- 山西省煤炭工业厅公告[2016 No.180], 山西省能源局, May 16, 2016
- 山西省全省生产煤矿生产能力公告（数据截止2021年1月底）, 北极星电力网, February 25, 2021
- 山西山阴县宝山腰寨煤业涉嫌瞒报3人死亡重大事故, 中国焦点新闻网, December 2, 2015
- 山西省大同煤田山阴县腰寨井田勘探（精查）地质报告, 中国地质调查局发展研究中心, Accessed September 2021
- 山西六大煤田的简要概述, 湖北地大热能科技有限公司, November 24, 2014