Yaozhida Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yaozhida Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and integration project began construction in June 2011 and was completed in October 2018.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Yaozhida Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Zhangzi Shengyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Heyu Village, Setou Town, Zhangzi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.977645, 112.909478
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 95.283 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 25.602 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 17.1429 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001