Yatsushiro Mill power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Yatsushiro Mill power station (also known as Biomass plant built in 2015) is a 70-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kumamoto, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Kumamoto, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd
- Parent company: Nippon Paper
- Location: Kumamoto, Kyushu Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 32.7167, 130.6667 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 70 MW
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 70 MW (start-up in 1993)
Articles and Resources