Yawata Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Yawata Works power station is a 149-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kitakyūshū, Fukuoka, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kitakyūshū, Fukuoka, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Nippon Steel
- Parent company: Nippon Steel
- Location: Kitakyūshū, Fukuoka, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 33.8982, 130.8891 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 149 MW
- Unit 7: Coal-fired subcritical, 149 MW (start-up in 2000)
Articles and Resources