Yela–Villar de Arnedo Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Yela–Villar de Arnedo Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Spain.
The pipeline runs through the Spanish villages and towns of El Villar de Arnedo (La Rioja Province), Cubo de la Solana (Soria Province), and Yela (Guadalajara Province).
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 156 mi / 251 km
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2012
The Yela-Villar de Arnedo gas pipeline is owned and operated by Enagás, Spain's main natural gas carrier.
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- Transport network: Gas pipelines Engagás, accessed Jan. 8, 2020
- About us, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- Pipeline projects list: Europe: Spain, SIMDEX, accessed December 2019.