Yelahanka Raichur power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Yelahanka Raichur power station is a 370-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant that is operating in the state of Karnataka, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Yelahanka - Bengaluru District, the state of Karnataka, India.
- Sponsor: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
- Parent company: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
- Location: Yelahanka - Bengaluru District, the state of Karnataka, India
- Coordinates: 13.1186, 77.5975 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (operating): 370 MW
Articles and Resources
- YELAHANKA GAS BASED PROJECTS, Karnataka Power Corporation Limited, updated August 12, 2016.
- "KARNATAKA POWER CORPORATION LIMITED". Global Legal Entity Indentifier Foundation. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- Yelahanka gas-based power plant to be commissioned soon, Projects Today, February 11, 2019.