Yemazhai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yemazai power station (大唐贵州野马寨发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Wangjiazhai Town, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui Prefecture.
Background on Plant
It is the expansion project of an expansion project of Shuicheng power station, a 110MW retired power station in Shuicheng County. The sponsor is Guizhou Zhongshui Energy Development Co, which became the subsidiary of China Datang in 2011.
Yemazhai power station is facing severe lost since 2012. Its debt ratio (liabilities versus assets) was 98% in 2017. 
- Sponsor: Datang Guizhou Power Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Wangjiazhai Town, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.678983, 104.804957 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1-3: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005-06
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐贵州野马寨发电有限公司简介," China Datang, accessed Oct 2016
- Yemazai Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.
- "贵州黔源电力股份公司水城发电厂," Baidu Baike, accessed Nov 2017
- "贵州黔源电力股份有限公司关于所属水城发电厂关停及其资产处置的公告," 中国证券网, 2008-03-28
- "大唐贵州野马寨发电有限公司," 贵州省国控企业减排监控信息网, accessed Nov 2017
- "大唐野马寨电厂路在何方," Energy Saving & Emission Reduction Center of CERS, 2017-5-26