Yeping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yeping Coal Mine (陕西美鑫矿业有限公司冶坪煤矿) is located in within Tongchuan City of Shaanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Anzigou Village, Miaowan Town, Yaozhou District, Tongchuan, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Based on the information released by Tongchuan Government, the construction of Yeping Coal Mine commenced in April 2016.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Meixin Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Youser Group (50%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (50%)
- Location: Anzigou Village, Miaowan Town, Yaozhou District, Tongchuan, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.209134,108.801033
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 59.17Mt
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 20.3781k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: