Yichuan-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yichuan-3 power station (伊川电力集团第三发电厂) is a 900-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the Yichuan-3 power station in Baisha Xiang.
Background on Plant
Yichuan-3 power station is a 3 x 300 MW coal plant owned by Yidian Holding Group. The subcritical units were commissioned from 2005 to 2007.
- Sponsor: Yidian Holding Group
- Location: Baisha Xiang, Yichuan County, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.4156429, 112.5560998 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- In service: 2005 (Units 1-2), 2007 (Unit 3)
- Gross capacity: 900 MW (Units 1-3: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "伊川三电厂环评第二次公示," Yichuan Government, 2009-09-25