Yidong Gucheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yidong Gucheng Coal Mine (内蒙古伊东集团古城煤炭有限责任公司古城煤矿) is located within Narisong Town, Jungar Banner,Inner Mongolia, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Erchangqu Village,Narisong Town, Jungar Banner,Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Yidong Group Gucheng Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Yidong Group（99.08%), individuals (0.92%)
- Location: Erchangqu Village,Narisong Town, Jungar Banner,Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.432694,110.735759
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 82.47Mt
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 28.3857k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: