Yidong Hongxin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Kegugou Society, Ulanhada Village, Jungarzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Yidong Hongxin Coal Mine is a resource-integrated coal mine. The mine obtained the "Coal Production License" issued by the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Coal Industry Bureau on April 16, 2010, and obtained the "Mining License" issued by the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Land and Resources on March 9, 2011. The mine has an approved production capacity of 2.4Mt/a.
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Yidong Group Hongxin Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Yidong Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Kegugou Society, Ulanhada Village, Jungarzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates:39.742105, 110.199993(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 186.98Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 178.78Mt
- Coal Type:Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size:16.6104k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011