Yihua Pacific power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yihua Pacific power station (湖北宜化宜昌太平洋热电) is a 83-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Xiaoting, Yichang, Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Xiaoting, Yichang, Hubei Province, China.
- Sponsor: Yichang Yihua Pacific Cogen
- Parent company: Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry
- Location: Xiaoting, Yichang, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.5443, 111.4142 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 83 MW
- Unit 5: Coal-fired subcritical, 83 MW (start-up in 1993)