Yihua Wucaiwan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yihua Wucaiwan power station (湖北宜化集团新疆五彩湾宜化热电厂) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Jimusa'er (Jimsar) County. As of June 2018, the image in google maps is too dated to show the plant.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry
- Parent company:
- Location: Wucaiwan Town, Jimusa'er (Jimsar) County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.8931, 89.2476 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2013 (Unit 1); 2014 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: