Yindonggou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Ningxia Wangwa Coal Industry Co., Ltd operates the Yindonggou Coal Mine, which is owned by Aluminum Corporation of China. Yindonggou Coal Mine started in October 2010 and was put into production in December 2015. The designed production capacity is 3 million tons per year and the service life is 56 years.
- Operator: Ningxia Wangwa Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Aluminum Corporation of China
- Location: Luowa Town, Pengyang County, Guyuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.240220, 106.615825(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 376 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 235 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous-longflame,non-caking (Themal)
- Mine Size: 13.60k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2015