Yingcheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yingcheng Coal Mine is operated by Jilin Yuguang Yingcheng Mining Co., Ltd. It was constructed in 1976 and put into production in 1989, with a design production capacity of 0.75 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.2 million tons per year.
At 10 o'clock on May 12, 2016, an accident occurred in Yingcheng Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.
- Operator: Jilin Yuguang Yingcheng Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jilin Province Bowei Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Location: No.217 Gongnong Street, Jiutai District, Changchun City, Jilin Province
- GPS Coordinates: 44.160582, 125.860023
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 94.6430 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 57.8260 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 16.9160 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1989