Yingpanhao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yingpanhao Coal Mine (鄂尔多斯市营盘壕煤炭有限公司营盘壕矿) is a permitted coal mine constructed in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China. The annual production capacity of it is 12 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Galutu Town, Wuxin Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
On July 1st, 2019, the development of Yingpanhao Coal Mine project located in Nalinhe Mining Area was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission, with a total annual production capacity of 12 Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Erdos Yingpanhao Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Yanzhou Coal Mining Company(100%)
- Location: Galutu Town, Wuxin Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.467484,108.945391
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 12 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 2175.28Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 1540.51Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, weakly caking coal)
- Mine Size: 113.41k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: