Yinhe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yinhe Coal Mine (陕西银河煤业开发有限公司银河煤矿) ,formerly known as Xuemiaotan Coal Mine, is a permitted coal mine located in Yulin, Shaanxi Province. It has a production capacity of 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xuemiaotan, Shanghe Village, Jinjitan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In April 2010, Shaanxi Provincial Development and Reform Commission has approved the development of Xuemiaotan Coal Mine with an annual production capacity of 1.2Mt/year. The Xuemiaotan Coal Mine was then integrated with the nearby Changxing Coal Mine to form a new mine which is now called Yinhe Coal Mine. The production capacity has increased to 3Mt/year after integration. 
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yinhe Coal Industry Development Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group(43.05%), Shaanxi Investment Group(9.27%),China Datang(4.63%), others(43.05%)
- Location: Xuemiaotan, Shanghe Village, Jinjitan Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.467518,109.747789
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/year
- Total Resource: 350Mt
- Minable Reserves: 147.9Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 32.91k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: