Yinxing No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yinxing No.1 Coal Mine (宁夏银星煤业公司银星一井) is a permitted coal mine located in Lingwu, Ningxia, China. The annual production capacity of it is 4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Baitugang Village, Lingwu, Ningxia.
Coal Mine Background
The construction of Yinxing No.1 Coal Mine was launched on May 12th 2008. After 52 months of construction, the main part of the project was completed on March 16th 2018. During the construction, the project was temporarily laid off for some time due to the delayed approval from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) until April 10th 2017. On February 5th 2018, Yinxing project obtained exploitation permit.
- Sponsor: Ningxia Yinxing Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Aluminum Corporation of China(11.89%), Ningxia Huimin Investment and Financing Co.(9%), Beijing Energy(2.8%), Ningxia Power Investment Group(2.78%), China Huadian (23.42%), others(50.11%)
- Location: Baitugang Village, Lingwu, Ningxia
- GPS Coordinates: 37.733154,106.679463
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 905.85Mt
- Minable Reserves: 521.43Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 59.8k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: