Yinxing No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yinxing No.2 Coal Mine (国电英力特能源化工集团股份有限公司银星二号煤矿) is located in the Southeast of Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Baitugang Village, Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
Coal Mine Background
In December 2017,the National Energy Administration has approved the development of Yinxing No.2 Coal Mine located in Jijiajing Mining Area of Ningxia, with a designated production capacity of 1.8Mt/year.
The construction of Yinxing No.2 Coal Mine began in June 2009. It was initially approved by the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region Development and Reform Commission to launch the experimental operation in April 2018, which was later postponed to April 10th 2019.
The mine was put into production on May 10, 2021.
- Sponsor: China Guodian Yinlite Energy & Chemical Group Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Baitugang Village, Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region,China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.819101,106.333524
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/year
- Total Resource: 746.85Mt
- Minable Reserves: 271.85Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 45.2k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources