Yitang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yitang Coal Mine is a reorganization and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in209 with a 1.8 million tons/year design production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year.
On March 14, 2019, a safety accident occurred in Yitang Coal Mine, resulting in 3 deaths and 5 injuries.
- Operator: Shanxi Yitang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Kaijia Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liutungou, Yitang Town, Jiexiu City, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.017598, 111.824439
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 208.97 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 123.80 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Fat coal, Lean coal, Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 17.7263 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000