Yixing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yixing Coal Mine is a resource reorganization mine established in 2003. In March 2009, the mine's 0.45 million-ton/year mechanization upgrade project started construction, and it was officially put into operation in February 2011. In December 2013, the mine’s production capacity was approved at 1.8 million tons/year.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. 
At 11:25 on August 1, 2017, a production accident occurred in Shanxi Fenxi Yixing Coal Industry Co., Ltd., and three people died.
- Operator: Shanxi Fenxi Yixing Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Gaofu Village, Yima Township, Xiaoyi City, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.008872, 111.663773
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 14.6 million tonne
- Coal Type: Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 12.43k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2003