Yiyuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shanxi Lu'an Group Heshun Yiyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. was established on December 31, 2009 as a reorganization and integration of mines.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. 
At 22:53 on May 15, 2013, a suffocation accident occurred in Shanxi Lu'an Group Heshun Yiyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 2 people were killed and 1 person was injured.
- Operator: Shanxi Lu'an Group Heshun Yiyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fengtai Village, Yixing Town, Heshun County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.321453, 113.531335
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 20.843 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Meager lean coal （Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.6647 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
Articles and resources
- 山西潞安集团和顺一缘煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 浅析一缘煤业矿井水文地质情况, 道客巴巴, Accessed August 2021
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西潞安矿业（集团）有限责任公司2016年度第三期短期融资券募集说明书, 潞安集团, September 2016
- 2020年省属国有企业“腾笼换鸟”首批公开发布项目清单, 山西省长三角招商网, September 28, 2020
- 固定收益点评:山西七大煤炭集团了解一下？, 国盛证券, July 29, 2019