Yongdingzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yongdingzhuang Coal Mine belongs to Datong Coal Mining Group Co., Ltd. It was put into production in 1954, with a 0.9 million tons/year design production capacity. After three technical transformations, the approved production capacity reached 2.0 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 2.0 million tons/year. 
On July 7, 2019, a suffocation accident occurred in the Yongdingzhuang Coal Mine. 2 people were killed, and 13 others were injured.
- Operator: Datong Coal Mine Group Yongdingzhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yongdingzhuang Street, Datong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 40.013149, 113.103115
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 288.8948 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 4.3677 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal，Gas coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 2.3767 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1954
Articles and resources
- 大同煤矿集团永定庄煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 同煤集团一煤矿发生窒息事故 2人遇难13人受伤, 中国新闻网, July 9, 2019
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西省大同矿区（J）大同市永定庄井田煤炭资源储量核查报告, 中国地质调查局发展研究中心, October 1, 2010
- 大同煤矿集团有限责任公司2019年度第三期中期票据募集说明书, 大同煤矿集团有限责任公司, June 2019
- 大同煤矿集团永定庄煤业有限责任公司申请换证, 山西省自然资源厅, May 26, 2017