Yongsheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yongsheng Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved in 2009 by Shanxi Province. The integration project started construction in February 2011, and the joint trial operation began on July 16, 2018, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Shuozhou Pinglu District Lanhua Yongsheng Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Lanhua Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shifeng Village, Yuling Township, Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.592717, 112.449244
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 165.769 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 57.328 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Gas coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 7.017 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
Articles and resources
- 山西朔州平鲁区兰花永胜煤业有限公司, Accessed August 2021
- 刚刚，山西批复3个120万吨大煤矿！要上班来这里！, 山西省煤炭厅, August 4, 2018
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西兰花科技创业股份有限公司2020年年度报告摘要, 山西兰花科技创业股份有限公司, Accessed August 2021
- 山西兰花科技创业股份有限公司第四届董事会第九次会议决议公告, 中国证券网-上海证券报, July 29, 2011
- 山西朔州平鲁区兰花永胜煤业有限公司申请换证, 山西省自然资源厅, May 22, 2018