Yongxiu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yongxiu power station (赣浙能源永修发电项目) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Yongxiu, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Jiangxi Province.
Background on Project
Yongxiu power station is a proposed 2 x 1,000 MW ultra-supercritical coal plant in Yongxiu, Jiujiang Prefecture, first announced in December 2018. The sponsors are Jiangxi Provincial Investment Group and Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group.
- Sponsor: Ganzhe Energy Co
- Parent Company: Jiangxi Provincial Investment Group (50%), Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group (50%)
- Location: Yongxiu, Jiujiang Prefecture, Jiangxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.016649, 115.8284 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "赣浙能源永修大型发电项目正式签约," 2018-12-10