Yongzhi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the coal mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yongzhi Coal Mine is owned by Manshi Coal Group Co., Ltd. It was integrated and transformed from the former Wudanggou Coal Mine in Huangtian Miantu Village and Naoyangqu coal mine in Zhungeer Banner. After the integration, the designed production capacity is 0.9Mt/a. According to the announcement of the National Energy Administration (2014 No. 10), the current production capacity of the mine is approved as 1.8Mt/a.
- Operator: Jungar Yongzhi Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Manshi Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Huangtian Miantu Village, Zhungeerzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.688830, 110.207892(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a 
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 59.9843Mt(as of December 31, 2013)
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal),Thermal 
- Mine Size: 5.7371km2 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2006