Youfanghao coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Youfanghao coal mine (杭锦旗聚能能源有限公司油房壕煤矿) The construction site is located in Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 5 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On October 10, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission agreed to approve the construction of the Youfanghao coal mine project in the Tarangole mining area, with an approved production capacity of 5 million tons/year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval
- Sponsor: Hangjinqi Juneng Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd. (50%), Elion Resources Group Co., Ltd. (49%), Yin Chengguo (1%)
- Location: Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.828048,109.303214(exact)
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: less than 50
- Coal Field: Dongsheng Coal Field
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 115.96k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: