Yuanba-Langzhong-Nanchong Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Yuanba-Langzhong-Nanchong Gas Pipeline (also known as 阆中-南充) is a proposed natural gas pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from Langzhong, Nanchong to Jialing District, Nanchong, Sichuan.
- Operator: Sichuan Natural Gas Pipeline Investment Co
- Parent Company: Sichuan Energy Investment Group 51%, Sinopec 49%
- Current Capacity: 0.95 bcm/year
- Length: 141.00 kilometers / 87.61 miles
- Status: Under construction
- Start Year:
The pipeline source is the Yuanba Natural Gas Field. It is part of Sichuan & Chongqing Grand Loop Line.
Articles and resources
- 中国石油西气东输13年向宁夏供气187亿方 Nanchong News Network, May 9, 2018