Yuandian Erjing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Yuandian Erjing Coal Mine started construction on June 1, 2007, and officially started production on December 23, 2011. The design production capacity is 0.9 million tons per year, and the design service life is 59.6 years. The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.5 million tons per year.
On October 26, 2017, a transportation accident occurred in the Yuandian Erjing Coal Mine, which caused one death.
- Operator: Anhui Bozhou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Yuandian Erjing Coal Mine 
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Gaochangying Village, Caoshi Town, Guoyang County, Bozhou City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.532338, 116.461795
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 171.2680 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 72.3240 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Fat coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 41.5875k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2011
Articles and resources
- 安徽省亳州煤业有限公司袁店二井, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 安徽省亳州煤业有限公司袁店二井煤矿采矿权评估报告书(28页), 北京天健兴业资产评估有限公司, December 13, 2017
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要（52页）, 方正证券承销保荐有限责任公司, October 16, 2020
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告（19Page）, 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司, April 25, 2021