Yuandian Yijing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Yuandian Yijing Coal Mine is operated by Anhui Bozhou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Construction began on June 16, 2007, and production was officially put into operation on December 23, 2011. The design production capacity is 1.8 million tons per year, and the design service life is 51.6 years. The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.80 million tons per year.
- Operator: Anhui Bozhou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Wugou Town, Suixi County, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.568632, 116.580212
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.80 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 350.5550 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 139.8340 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 37.2245k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2011
Articles and resources
- 安徽省亳州煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 浅谈袁店一井煤矿矿井地质条件分类, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要（52页）, 方正证券承销保荐有限责任公司, October 16, 2020
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告（19Page）, 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司, April 25, 2021