Yufeng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yufeng Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 0.9 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Poly Yufeng Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China National Coal Group Corporation
- Location: Menjiagou Village, Changning Town, Xiangning County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.885107, 110.825495
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 91.05 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 47.66 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.6802 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011