Yufeng Industrial Group captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yufeng Industrial Group captive power station (河北玉锋实业集团宁晋热电联产) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Chaoyang Street, Ningjin, Xingtai, Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Chaoyang Street, Ningjin, Xingtai, Hebei Province, China.
The Yufeng Industrial Group captive power station began operation and was connected to the grid in July 2019; the facility provides electricity and heating to nearby areas. The power plant is an expansion project, meant to add to another existing 35MW generator to the west of the facility. The initial investment for this power plant was 49.4 million RMB.
In 2017, before operation, an expert review panel classified the proposed project’s occupational disease hazard risk as "serious.” Their report put forward more reasonable and effective occupational disease protection facilities and management measures. There is no update on whether or not these were included in the power plant.
- Sponsor: Yufeng Industrial Group
- Parent company: Yufeng Industrial Group
- Location: Chaoyang Street, Ningjin, Xingtai, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.6634, 114.9298 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source: Unknown
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 100 MW (start-up in 2019)
Articles and Resources
- "电建核电公司宁晋热电联产工程投产发电 - 北极星火力发电网". BJX News. August 13, 2019. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "河北玉锋实业集团宁晋热电联产工程并网发电 - 北极星火力发电网". BJX News. July 25, 2019. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "河北玉锋实业集团宁晋热电联产工程并网发电-中国供热新闻网". 58 Heating. July 25, 2019. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "玉锋实业集团有限公司宁晋县区域热电联产项目职业病危害预评价报告 - 职业病危害预评价 - 职业卫生评价_职业危害检测-河北安桦安全技术有限公司". Hebei Anhua. November 30, 2011. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "宁晋县春季集中开工项目最新进展！_投资". Sohu News. 2019-03-19. Retrieved 2021-06-11.