Yuguang Daling Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yuguang Daling Cogen power station (吉林宇光大岭热电) is a proposed 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Daling Town, Gongzhuling.
Background on Plant
Yuguang Daling Cogen power station is a proposed 4 x 50 MW coal plant in Daling Town, Gongzhuling, sponsored by Nong'an Shengde Heating Company.
Units 3-4 do not appear on a January 2020 list by Jilin Province of planned co-generation plants for the 13th Five Year Plan (2016-2020). Plans for units 3-4 appear cancelled.
- Sponsor: Nong'an Shengde Heating Company
- Parent company: Nong'an Shengde Heating Company
- Location: Daling Town, Gongzhuling, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 43.898578, 125.069227 (exact)
- Status: Announced (Units 1-2), Cancelled (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1-4: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: