Yuhua Coal Mine Chaijiagou Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yuhua Coal Mine Chaijiagou Well belongs to Shaanxi Shanmei Tongchuan Mining Industry Co., Ltd. It was officially put into production in July 2000, with a design capacity of 600,000 tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shaanxi Shanmei Tongchuan Mining Industry Co., Ltd. Yuhua Coal Mine Chaijiagou Well
- Owner: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Mafang Village, Tai'an Town, Yijun County, Tongchuan City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.360306, 108.950018
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 32.611 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 18.899 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 6.221 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2000