Yuhua Coal Mine Yuhua Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yuhua Well of Yuhua Coal Mine Yuhua Well belongs to Shaanxi Shanmei Tongchuan Mining Industry Co., Ltd. Construction started on December 24, 1991, and it is a key construction project of China's National "Eighth Five-Year Plan." It was completed and put into production on August 18, 2002, with a designed production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year. The renovation and expansion work was completed in 2007, with a designed production capacity of 3 million tons per year. The well is a high gas mine.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 2.4 million tons/year.
At around 5:30 am on October 1, 2014, a blasting accident occurred in Yuhua Coal Mine, 2 people were killed, and 3 people were injured.
- Operator: Shaanxi Shanmei Tongchuan Mining Industry Co., Ltd. Yuhua Coal Mine Yuhua Well
- Owner: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinjie, Yuhua Town, Yintai District, Tongchuan City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.313810, 108.920115
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 239.176 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 143.367 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 34 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2002
Articles and resources
- 陕西陕煤铜川矿业有限公司玉华煤矿玉华井, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 玉华煤矿, 陕西陕煤铜川矿业有限公司, October 10, 2018
- 玉华煤矿综合防尘技术及其效果, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed June 2021
- 陕西煤业股份有限公司关于子公司煤矿发生事故的公告, 陕西煤业股份有限公司, October 10, 2014
- 陕西煤业化工集团有限责任公司2020年度第二期中期票据募集说明书, 陕西煤业化工集团有限责任公司, May 2020
- 采场覆岩层离层积水对开采的影响及防治, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021