Yuka No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yuka No.2 Mine (青海省能源发展（集团）有限责任公司鱼卡二号井) is a permitted coal mine located in Da Qaidam of Haixi Mongol and Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai, China. The annual production capacity of it is 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yuka Mining Area, Da Qaidam, Haixi Mongol and Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai, China
Coal Mine Background
On March 18th, 2019, the development of Yuka No.2 Coal Mine has been approved by the National Energy Administration. The total annual production capacity is set up to be 1.8Mt/year, and the initial capacity is 1.2Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Qinghai Energy Development Group Co.
- Parent Company: Qinghai Coal (21%), Aluminum Corporation of China(12.59%), Qinghai Investment Group(21%), Huanghe Hydropower Development Co. (21%), others(24.41%)
- Location: Yuka Mining Area, Da Qaidam, Haixi Mongol and Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.061047,94.796798(approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8 Mt/year
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 211.35Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 15.005k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: