Yule Dengkou Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yule Dengkou Cogen power station (内蒙古黄河集团宇乐化工股份磴口热电厂) is a proposed 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the construction site of the plant in Bayangaole Town, Dengkou.
Background on Plant
Yule Dengkou Cogen power station is a proposed 2 x 330 MW subcritical coal plant planned for Bayangaole Town, Dengkou, sponsored by Inner Mongolia Yellow River Group. It was permitted for construction on September 30, 2015.
Satellite photos from January 2016 to March 2018 show little construction progress since the plant's permitting. The project appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Yule Chemical Co
- Parent company: Inner Mongolia Yellow River Group
- Location: Bayangaole Town, Dengkou, Bayannur Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.37983, 106.959773 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1&2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古自治区发展和改革委员会关于巴彦淖尔市宇乐磴口热电联产项目核准的批复," Inner Mongolia government, 2015-09-30