Yulin Chemical power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yulin Chemical power station (中煤榆林能源化工自备电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Mazhaliang Village, Baijie Town.
Background on Project
Yulin Chemical power station is a 2 x 300 MW coal plant in Mazhaliang Village, Baijie Town. It was commissioned in 2014, and owned by China Coal Mine Group.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yulin Energy & Chemical Industry Co.
- Parent company: ChinaCoal
- Location: Mazhaliang Village, Baijie Town, Hengshan County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.134606, 109.537548 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2014
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "中煤能源重大土地违法秘而不宣 国土部查处也未能阻止," 经济参考报, 2014年06月10日