Yulin Southwest New District Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yulin Southwest New District Cogen power station (榆林能源榆林西南新区热电项目) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of New District, Yulin, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group has proposed to build a 2 x 350 MW coal plant in New District, Yulin.
With no developments since 2017, the project appears to be shelved.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group
- Location: New District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.283333, 109.733333 (approximate)
- Status: Shelved
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "热电板块," Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group, accessed Jan 2017