Yulong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yulong Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009. The reorganization and reintegration project started construction on November 22, 2010, with 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. In June 2012, the project passed the completion acceptance. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Youyu Yulong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Yulong Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xintun Village, Yuanbaozi Town, Youyu County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.755168, 112.587503
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 68.232 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 25.326 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.5599 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2013